Q1: What's the duration of work permit issued to foreign professionals who are engaged in artistic work?
A1: Up to 3 years.

Q2: Can foreign professionals engaged in artistic work apply for the work permit directly from the Ministry of Labor?
A2: Yes, they can. Foreign professionals engaged in artistic work should spontaneously apply for a working permit to the Ministry of Labor.

Q3: Which artistic professionals may apply for work permits from the Ministry of Labor individually, that is, not through an employer?
A3: In accordance to Article 3 of " Work Permit and Administration for Foreigners Engaging the Artistic Work ", individuals working in the performing and visual arts, publishing, film and television, pop music, or handicrafts sectors, as well as other individuals so deemed by the Ministry of Culture, may apply directly as individuals.

Contact Ministry of Labor for more information.

開啟選單 關閉選單