Permanent residence for Family Members of Permanent Resident Foreign Professionals


Q1: How do the spouse, minor children, and disabled children over 20 of foreigner with an approved permanent residence apply for an APRC ?

A1: The above-mentioned foreigners may apply to National Immigration Agency for permanent residence if they obtain the relevant supporting documents. For details, please refer to "How does a foreigner apply for an APRC".


Q2: How long does it take to apply for permanent residence?

A2: The processing time is about 14 days. (excluding the time period needed for submitting additional document(s), interviews or verification by related authorities)


Q3: How much does it cost for foreigner's spouse, minor children, or children over 20 years old who are unable to live independently due to physical or mental disability to apply for permanent residence?

A3: NT$10,000.



Contact Ministry of Interior for more information.

開啟選單 關閉選單